Early Childhood Emotional Literacy Kete
Grow Happy is excited to launch the Early Childhood Emotional Literacy Kete!
Jam packed bundle of resources for parents and teachers to foster young children’s understanding of emotions.
- How do I feel? Dictionary of Emotions for Children $39.95. With 60+ definitions to help improve emotional literacy. This HUGE hardcover book with over 140 pages, is all about our children learning to recognise and label emotions and feelings.
- Big Emotions for Little People. Hard cover book $18.95. When we help young children label their emotions, it helps them to understand and manage what they are feeling and to improve their emotional literacy as they grow.
- How do I feel? Poster set $29.95. A poster set of emotions for children from the best-selling book, How Do I Feel? A Dictionary of Emotions for Children.
- Kuwi and Friends Emotions Magnet Set $19.95. From the Kuwi & Friend Māori Picture Dictionary - He Papakupu Whakaahua
- Tu Meke Tuatara $29.99. Tahi the Tuatara is down in the dumps and no matter what his friend, Roger the Ruru tries, nothing seems to change his mood. It’s not until they answer a cry for help that their journey takes an unexpected turn. Tu Meke Tuatara! is a story about empathy, friendship and discovering that sometimes the best way we can feel better about ourselves, is to help someone else.
- Parent/Teacher Guide $15. Resources and Education for teaching emotional literacy in a positive way. Reflective of Te Whariki the Early Childhood Curriculum NZ.
Release date: Mid May 2022